Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding MR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Merge Requests begin.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding MR is merged
- Enable Renovate Dependency Dashboard creation.
- Use semantic commit type
fixfor dependencies and
chorefor all others if semantic commits are in use.
vendorand various test/tests directories.
- Group known monorepo packages together.
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings.
- Apply crowd-sourced package replacement rules.
- Apply crowd-sourced workarounds for known problems with packages.
renovate.json5 in this branch with your custom config and the list of Merge Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
It looks like your repository dependencies are already up-to-date and no Merge Requests will be necessary right away.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.